2/15/10

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not paint so much Saturday morning that it felt like my arm was going to fall off that night at dinner. I did not ONLY primer the walls, and hadn't even started on the real design of the room.

I did not totally embarrass my daughter at the same dinner, which her Valentine was at, because I didn't understand that when she sent me a text message saying she needed to go to the bathroom, it was because she didn't want me to SAY, "Kylee, do you need to potty?" I did, though, quickly correct myself by asking if she wanted to go to the bathroom with me.

I did not put my laundry off until 4 o'clock this afternoon because I just wanted to get my dining room done. And I certainly did not send my kids to school in dirty uniforms today because I didn't do their laundry.

I also did not put off an awesome weekend for blogging because I left my memory stick reader at my office last week....because I took it there to blog on what I was behind LAST week.

I WILL, though, update my blog about my fabulous weekend tomorrow...again at work...with the memory stick reader I left there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...