2/1/10

100th day of school

Last Wednesday {remember! I told you I was two posts behind!} was the 100th day of school for my kindergartner (and my 5th grader, of course). To celebrate, the kinders made a shirt with 100 things put on it to wear for their parade around the school on the 100th day.

We headed off Hobby Lobby to get the "stuff" to put on it. Of course, Kylee and I had GREAT ideas, none of which the kindergartner himself wanted to hear, much less use!! So he chose footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, pom poms, crazy eyes, and dinosaurs. I wasn't sure if the balls would stick, and I was right. Unfortunately, we were running late Wednesday morning, and I did not get a picture of his shirt. When he got home, this is what it looked like:


You can see where the "stuff" was glued, though.

{One post down; one to go! Think I'll make Wordless Wednesday caught up?}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...