2/15/10

Extreme Blog Makeover

What a fab.u.lous weekend I've had!!! I got TWO makeovers. Randa and I totally redid my dining room. (Pictures coming soon) And Erin over at Designer Blogs redid my blog.

It was so much fun working with her and picking out patterns and fonts and pictures and signatures. So so fun, without the work that was involved in redoing the dining room. I'm so excited about the outcome, and I really feel like it fits us. If any of you bloggers out there are interested in designing your own, head over to Designer Blogs and check them out. You won't BELIEVE all you can do. Be sure you mention my name, so I can get some credits and keep adding styles to mine.

Thanks, Erin!!!!!!!

I'll be back soon with pictures and stories of our VERY busy weekend. Until then, happy President's Day!

P.S. Be sure to grab my button and add it to your blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...