2/21/10

75 year old me

We had a conversation this morning at breakfast that I thought deserved it's own post. I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm biased. Maybe I know it's true. Maybe I just want it to be true. Maybe, just maybe, I just think it's special enough to get it's OWN post!

We were talking about handicapped parking. Long story. Grandmommy's handicap sign was mentioned. I can't remember if I brought it up or if Joey brought it up. I said, "But she would NEVER abuse it." And Joey said, "Except if YOU wanted her to." hehe

ANYWAY...Joey went on to tell stories about Grandmommy. You know, running red lights, giving kids candy or money or toys behind the parents backs, staying up all hours of the night, her scanner, that kinda thing. All true. Then he said, "Well, if you really want to know Grandmommy, she's just a 75-year old version of Steph." And Shawn said, "Oh, yeah! That sounds JUST like Steph!" Lisa agreed.

I'm flattered. So here is me and a 75-year old version of me. Or am I a 34- year old version of her? Who cares. You pick. I'll take either. She's my fave!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

You look cute! Ahh

mbc said...

She's a treasure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...