1/15/10

Wednesday Worries

In the past couple of days, my kids have just been FULL of stories and funnies. I guess I'll just kinda go in chronological order.

Wednesday afternoon, I was sitting at work when I got an instant message from Kylee. She was telling me that her dimple (what she calls her plantars wart) was itching. I explained to her that was good because it meant it was healing. Then I get this:
K: I need love right now and i mean NOW
M: Ok. Why?
K: Because I need!
M: Is something wrong?
K: YES!
M: What
K: My foot and the loudness in this room and everything!
Just when I think she's getting too big for her britches, she gives me comfort in being my little girl. ;-)

Wednesday evening while we were eating supper, Kylee was working on her homework with Mom Mom, and Blaine and I were just visiting. He has a "team" of boys he hangs out with at school, and they call themselves the Yankees. Here's how our conversation went:
B: SOMEbody in the Yankees cried on the playground today, and it WASN'T me!
M: Really? What happened?
B: Well, Derrick kicked dirt at Scotty, and Scotty hates dirt. It got in his eyes, and he started crying. When Scotty started crying, so did Derrick. So I said, We just need to take a break and have a group hug, so we did!
Don't you LOVE that? What a sweet boy my son is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...