1/25/10

Cake Boss-Inspired Contest

Both kids stayed home yesterday. Kylee has been coughing ALL weekend, and it did NOT sound like an asthmatic cough. It sounded "full". Blaine was also coughing, but didn't have the headache and runny/stuffy nose that Kylee did, and his cough sounded different. But I decided if I had to stay home with Kylee, Blaine was going to the doctor two so I didn't have to do it later in the week.

Kylee has a viral infection, and Blaine's is asthma. They are both on breathing treatments every four hours around the clock and meds out the whazoo. (is that how you spell that?) Anyway..

Later in the evening, I had finished making dinner, cleaned the kitchen, and everybody was just kinda hanging out. I was on the computer when the kids came in and wanted me to "judge" their contest. I quickly found out these two had been in my kitchen, whipping up their "creations" just like the Cake Boss show they had been watching the last time I KNEW what they were up to.

I present to you "Blaineapetite" and "Jolate"



And the presentations given to the judge.



I drew the line at tasting these creations, but the two of them tasted each others. ONE bite was enough, but .... gag!

Who do you think won Cake Boss Creations?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...