1/12/10

Kids for hire

After a long first week back, we decided to go help the Hayes pack Friday night. The kids, of course, helped not one bit, but they did stay in the basement and play and not bother the packers a bit. Lisa's kitchen was like a clown closet. We packed from about 7 or 7:30 to 11, and did not EVEN finish the kitchen! The kitchen is not that big either, but she kept pulling stuff out and pulling stuff out. It was so crazy, Joey told me he would never call me a packrat again. Now THAT'S saying something.

Saturday morning the kids and I slept in and layed around. The kids decided they and the dogs needed some exercise, so off they went!

Yup, the boy is wearing his pajamas. Told you we were I was lazy!
I took Kylee to dance at noon, and Blaine decided he wanted to go to the farm with his Daddy to practice shooting. What did I do? Took a nap! YAY!! What did Kylee do? Had a garage sale with the stuff she cleaned out of her room over the holidays. I did NOT make her do this! It was her idea. My MOTHER told her she could probably make $500 with all that stuff (I THINK she was being sarcastic), and Kylee took it to heart.

It was REALLY cold Saturday, so she didn't stay out long. BUT don't think she's given it up. She's going to try again this weekend, and she already has "customers" lined up that have promised to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...