1/14/10

Do you LOVE it??!!

I do!!! Thank you so so much to Lauren over at Designer Blogs for my new blog layout. Isn't it AWESOME?!?? I just can't say enough about how excited I am!!
Thanks, Lauren for working with little 'ole me with no followers, just a simple Mommy trying to find a way to keep up with my kids, since I seem to have an adversion to baby books but not baby blogs. hehe

So all of you bloggers who do follow me or just stopped by from a Not Me Monday post, head over to Designer Blogs and check them out. Be sure you mention my name when asked where you heard about them. They are having an AWESOME sale this month AND great giveaways.

I'm headed now back to the main page of my blog to stare at my beautiful layout...and the children, too! Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...