1/12/10

Lordy, Lordy, Look who's 40!


Yup, that's right! He's 40. He's over the hill!

We took him to dinner at Pelican's for his birthday. Blaine was so excited to give him MATCHING Yankee's caps! They had actually talked about this before Christmas because we had seen some at a sports store, so I took Blaine back there to get the FITTED Yankees caps they wanted. As Blaine would say as of late, "We have a real problem." They had fitted Yankees caps in both sizes (Father/Son). They were both blue with the white Yankee's symbol on them. BUT the smaller one had a small Yankee's logo on the side of the cap, which made them NOT the same! I tried to convince my stubborn boy that they would be fine, but he wanted them the SAME! What my boy wants, my boy gets!

(These are NOT fitted)

Kylee, not being a sports enthusiast at all, was MUCH easier to satisfy. In fact, she was quick in deciding while her brother was not. Talk about a change!


Mom Mom joined us for dinner with, probably, his most favorite gift...cash.


Don't worry. I DID get him something. I just don't have a picture....yet. We are going with two other couples and a couple of singles to a house I rented in Ruidoso on the 29th. The kids are staying with Dad Dad and Mom Mom, so there will be a REAL 40th birthday shindig then. More to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...