3/12/10

Max Attack

We hadn't heard anything about Max in a while. Honestly, I hadn't really thought much about it, because I know he still plays with him and talks to him. He just hasn't said anything to us about him recently. But this morning when I dropped the kids off at school, Blaine crawled up in the front seat and hugged and kissed me and said, "I love you, Mommy. See you next week."

Next week? I said, "Blaine, you get out of school today at noon. I'll pick you up and see you then." He said, "Mommy, it's spring break. I'm going out of town with Max, remember?" I said, "No. I didn't know that. Did you tell me?" He said, "Well, I thought I told you." Kylee looked at me, grinned, and rolled her eyes.

FINALLY an eye-roll not directed at me. I'm tellin' ya, I'm payin' for my raisin' with this one, folks! One day this week right as school was out, she called me and asked if I could bring Remington with us to pick her up. I told her no, because I had promised Blaine we'd go to Robbie Bobbins for ice cream. She said, "Mommy, please!" I said, "No, Kylee." She said, "Why?" I said, "I already told you." She said, "Mommy, but --" I said, "Kylee, I already told you no. Don't argue with me!"

She hung up on me. Yup! You "heard" me right. She hung up on me. UGH!!!
Payin' for my raisin'!

Spring break starts today, which is why they get out at noon. They are really ready for it, too. Blaine told me last night he was out of gas. When I told him it was bedtime, he said, "Oh, yay!"
We are headed to Ruidoso to meet Pops and Dawn and Kyle and his family. We are going to tube, ski, and just relax. I'm sure there will be lots of stories and pictures to come.


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...