3/3/10

Wordless Wednesday Interrupted

Okay. I've been waiting since Friday for Wordless Wednesday! I was just going to post two pictures, and that was it. But there's too much going on for no words! So I'm going to post my Wordless Wednesday pictures, and go on posting!

Wordless Wednesday - In Mom Mom's glasses







Okay. Moving on.


Did you know my baby brother is running for County Commisioner? It's so odd to me that my BABY brother could be a Commissioner! Don't get me wrong. I TOTALLY KNOW he can do the job. But MY baby brother an elected OFFICIAL??!! Weird. Cool.


So last night was the election. He won....kinda. He got 276 votes. The incumbent got 193 votes. The problem is they were not the only ones running, and neither of them got 50% of the vote. So there will be a run-off election April 13th. I know he can do it. I'm gonna be the sister of a commissioner. Awesome! Kylee said, "I knew he would win, Mom. Uncle Kyle is SO popular!"


I'm looking forward to the run-off. I'm looking foward to spring break. I'm looking forward to a getaway in Ruidoso. I'm looking forward to my kids birthdays. I'm looking forward to lots of things. But every day on our way home, I look backwards into my rearview mirror. And while I'm looking forward to so many things, every now and then what I see looking back is priceless!







1 comment:

Carrie said...

This is a good post. Probably the one of your best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...