3/1/10

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me who checked my kids out of school early on Friday, just because I could.

I would never lay down in my bed at noon on Saturday to read a little of my book and end up sleeping until 4:00, leaving the kids and the husband to do as they pleased! Nope, not me! I would NEVER take time for myself!

It is not me who loses my debit card just about every other day, just to find it somewhere in the mess I call my purse. And I have never had to have the card replaced because I did NOT find it in my purse.

It was certainly not me who cleaned out that mess of my purse and just threw the kids' crappy little toys that they left in my purse, especially when I KNOW they'll be asking for them....eventually.

Nope, not me! I'm a way more effective woman, mother, wife, full-time employee than that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naps are a good thing for moms. my purse always ends up a mess too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...