3/7/10

CrAzY wEeKEnd!!

Wow! What a weekend. It was CrAzY!!

Friday night Joey took Blaine and Chris and Matty and Jack to the hockey game. Poor Shawn was working. The girls (Lisa, Katy, me, Kylee, and Cecy) went to see Dear John. We all had a great time.

Saturday was so hectic! At 9, we had to take my car to get a new windsheild. Then we went home and got everybody dressed. My vehicle was ready at 11:30, so we had to go get that. Kylee had dance at 12. Blaine had a t-ball game at 1. Kylee had a dance recital at 3, but had to be there at 2:30. Then Logan's birthday party was at 4. It was nuts!

I'm so proud of Kylee! She did SSOO well at her piano recital! I'm so proud that this is somethign she WANTS to do. I told her she could quit, but she did not want to. When we first got there, I took some pictures. And I also convinced her to go through her pieces so I could record her from behind, so I could actually SEE her playing. Amazingly enough, she agreed!




The one of her duet with her piano teacher was taken during the actual recital. Isn't her face precious when she messes up? I am so proud of her!!

Her brother, on the other hand, was very UNimpressed with the whole piano recital bit. He entertained himself by playing solitaire on the floor between the pews. hehe

Here's a family picture after her recital.

You can tell it was a crazy day. We all rushed from Blaine's t-ball game to the recital, so Kylee is the only one who looks pretty. I'm sure the other families thought we were crazy!

After the recital, we headed to Logan's birthday.
It was so good to see all the kids from Terry's. Devona immedietly went to Kylee and never left her, not that Kylee minded. She's such a good little Mommy.

I had to get a picture of all of "Terry's kids". They are all so grown up. :-(

On Sunday morning, you would have thought we hadn't had a crazy day Saturday. The kids were up and at 'em and outside first thing, since it was FINALLY warm and beautiful! They trained the dogs, and then decided to clean their house. It was so fun to watch them work together!



After a morning at home, the boys headed to the Monster trucks and Kylee and I back to the movies. We had a fun-filled, although hectic weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...