3/22/10

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

On our way home from Ruidoso last week, it was not me who let my son just roll the window down and pee out the window because he didn't have any shoes on when I pulled over.

It was also not me who told my daughter her face looked like she smelled a fart when she was upset with me at a restaurant.

And it was certainly not me who did not get dressed or get my children dressed Saturday while we were doing laundry and cleaning house. I did not have so much to do because I had done no laundry in two weeks. When my husband called later and wanted us to meet him and some friends for dinner and games, I did not just throw clothes on my children and not bathe them...even though the didn't bathe the night before either. I would never do that!

I would NEVER tell my daughter to "go with it and keep her mouth shut" when I lied to the front desk at the Marriot about how many guests would be in the room when making reservations for her 11th birthday slumber party.

Nope, not me. I would never!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

HAD to laugh at the "smelled a fart" comment... I hadn't heard that one in a long time!

Thanks for the Monday Morning laugh!

Hope you have a blessed week!

Cath

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...you really had me laughing with your post. thanks for the laughs...i needed that. have a good monday!

Yellow House said...

LOL - I bet he loved peeing out the window. Funny post! Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...