3/27/10

My Dream Car!

I'm sure you've all heard me talking about wanting a Sequioa. Joey and I have looked at them, but they are REALLY expensive! Of course, I we were looking at the Platinum Edition, because, you know, if you're gonna spend that much money on a vehicle, go all in. Right?

Well, I got over it. Not even I, who really wanted the Sequioa, could make myself spend that much on a vehicle. So we compromised. We got a really good deal on it, with the leather seats I wanted and the dvd player that was a MUST! We Joey ordered it, but I had no idea when it would be in. It was ordered in January, y'all!

On Thursday, Joey called to see if I wanted to have lunch. He NEVER does that, never. I was a little concerned. I thought something was wrong. He said he would pick me up. Fine. When it got closer to lunch, I asked where he wanted to meet me, and he said the parking garage. ??? I thought he was picking me up. He said he was, but he wanted to take my car because he had "stuff" in his truck. Whatever THAT meant. Then I asked what he wanted to eat. He said he was surprising me. I asked what KIND of food we were having, and he said Asian. Weird!

Y'all, he took me to the Toyota dealership. My Sequioa was in! I was SSOO excited!!
We had to take my vehicle because they were keeping it! Of course, Kylee had spilled Frosted Flakes in the floorboard that morning that were still there, but WHO CARES??!!

When I was a kid and somebody got a new vehicle, we ALWAYS drove by Security State Bank's big 'ole windows so we could see the vehicle going by! I made Joey find every big window at ground level we could just so I could see myself! Looking good, huh?! I asked Joey why everybody wasn't looking at me like the hot shot I was!! He said, Well, when you were messing with all those buttons trying to figure everything out, you probably put yourself in stealth mode. Oh, yeah! That's it EXACTLY!! tehe

I LOVE my new car. Love it! Love it! Love it!! It has bluetooth and the dvd player and the leather seats and so much more. I love it!!



2 comments:

Erwin Calverley said...

With all those features, your car sounds like a cool ride! You can stay here like it’s your room! Long trips wouldn’t have to be boring if you are riding in this car. You got yourself a good purchase! Congrats!

-Erwin Calverley

Maria Wegner said...

“...if you're gonna spend that much money on a vehicle, go all in. Right?” --- This is exactly what I believe when it comes to buying a car! A car isn’t the kind of thing that we can simply buy any time we want, so of course, we wanna make sure that the one we’ll purchase is the best for us.

Maria Wegner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...