6/30/10

Sweet Nothings

This weekend was a weekend of sweet nothings. I never even put on make-up. That's right, not once!

Saturday morning, after the kids let me sleep until 10:30, I got up and started laundry. The boys had tball pictures scheduled at 12:30 at the park, so they left shortly after. Kylee laid on the couch all day while I picked up the house, did laundry, and laid on the bed in between.

After their pictures, Joey called and asked if Blaine could go to Carlo's house for the afternoon. I knew Blaine and Carlo had been wanting to do this for a while, and we weren't doing anything, so I agreed. Joey was supposed to meet them later at the park for a little baseball practice. I told Joey if when he met the boys, he wanted to invite them over for some hamburgers and the Yankee game, that would be fine with me. So I did shower and brush my teeth, but I did not put make-up on.

The boys came over and played
and had burgers
and smores. It was the first time Blaine was the one who had friends over, and he loved it! Kylee, not so much. I kept having to remind her that this was the first time Blaine had friends over, and she needed to respect that as much as he had to when only her friends were over. She did well after that, though. She finally went in and rented a movie and just let them play.

Sunday was another day of sweet nothings, and, again, no make up. I'd rather have that kind of sweet nothing than somebody whispering sweet nothings any day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...