6/25/10

Rockin Back to Reality

Wednesday started out a sad day. We had to check out of our paradise and go home, back to reality, without the boys. You know, the boys, Derek, Alex, Jorge, those boys.

To cheer us up, we headed to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch before leaving. After lunch, we took the kids to the food court for desert. There, beside the food court, was a recording studio. The kids were checking it out, and I asked how much it was. It was only $20. I told the kids to pick a song they could all agree on and get in. They had to pick a background for their song and a name for the band. I present to you:

KK and the Boys

Then I decided since my boys ALWAYS sing and dance to "their" music (that I can't stand, btw), it would be nice to get it on video. So I present to you:

Sick Buddies

On the way home, Blaine was fighting sleep so hard, he had on his iPhone headphones, listening to tunes, his movie headphones with a movie on, playing his DS, and singing outloud. It worked. I had to make him turn them all off before he finally fell asleep...in Las Cruces.

Now we are back in reality dreaming of our next adventure.

1 comment:

mbc said...

Loving your last line. Well said, my new theme "song!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...