6/1/10

Memorial Day - And Our Anniversary

Our 7th anniversary fell on Memorial Day this year. After dinner with Mr. Garcia Sunday night, we took the kids to spend the night with Dad Dad and Mom Mom. We slept late, and Joey served me my favorite breakfast (eggs benedict) in bed when I woke up. The cutest part of that story is later when I got on the computer, I noticed the latest search was, The easy way to make eggs benedict. LOL! He ended up giving up and just going to get it from IHOP, but, hey, it was a great effort! I LOVED it!

We talked about doing several things, but we blew it all off, stayed in our pajamas, and watched movies all day. I had to watch "his" movie, and then he would watch mine. Then we switched off all day. We didn't even get dressed. It was heaven! We didn't even go pick up the kids until 7:30...just in time to get them home for bed.

Thanks Dad Dad and Mom Mom for keeping our kids, and happy 7th anniversary, Joey! Too bad nobody got to witness our seven-year miracle, since we didn't leave the house. hehe



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...