6/1/10

Memorial Madness - Saturday

Saturday morning while Kylee was at her dance recital, the boys and I just laid around, watched Scooby Doo, and laughed. It was so relaxing and nice. After we picked up Kylee, we headed to David Angel's (another t-ball player. his dad coaches with Joey) swimming party.

It's such a small world! The party was at David Angel's aunt's house....who just happens to be a court reporter here at the courthouse that I know. I asked David (the dad) why he never told me his sister was a court reporter, and he said, "I didn't even know you were one." lol

The kids had a great time! They jumped, , sat in the hot tub, , and played with the other kids. Blaine proudly sported his black eye and Kylee posed for pictures.

They were so tired that night, especially Blaine, my little night owl. He fell asleep on the way home from the party, not to be heard from again until the next morning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...