4/26/10

Not Me! My Family Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not my daughter who asked Emily, "Have you had it with your boyfriend yet?" And it was certainly not me who spit out my tea when she said it!

It was not Blaine, my son, who went to see The Perfect Game and loved it so much, he embarrassed himself several times by clapping outloud because he was so into it. And it was not my Dad, the one who didn't have to be, who called me after the movie to tell me it was the first "pee-less" movie he'd ever been to with Blaine.

It wasn't Kylee who, when I showed her a sign at Kirklands that said My Mom Rocks and told her she could buy it for me, said, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen." She's not even a teenager yet!

And it was not me who defended my paying for the same 11-year old a pedicure when my Mother said, "If you are doing this at 11, what does she have to look forward to?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...