4/25/10

MY Derek Jeter

I know I talked about how much Blaine loves baseball, and I know I'm biased because I am his mother. But, y'all, I think this boy is a natural! And he has SUCH a heart for it! It's all he wants to do! Personally, I think two games and two practices a week is too much for five six-year olds, but not MY six-year old! If he's not at practice, AT a game watching a game, or playing baseball on his iPod or DSi, he is in the backyard with his Dad or the pitching machine.

His favorite team, besides his Rangers, of course, is the Yankees. Favorite player? Derek Jeter. He's the short-stop, as is Blaine, so it's only natural, I guess that would be his favorite player. Derek hits pretty good, too!


Blaine says things like, "That was my personal best," or, "Don't get down, guys. We'll get 'em next time!" He's a great little athelete, and I'm a proud Mama!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...