7/21/12

Hawaii Mahalos

Lots of thanks go out for this once-in-a-lifetime vacation.

Thanks, Dad Dad and Mom Mom for loving us enough to want to take us to enjoy these vacations and time with our family. Thanks for working hard enough to make it possible. Thanks for teaching us the importance of family and time together. Thanks to Kyle for navigating and being the leader in our trecks around many places we had no idea where we where. Thanks to Myra for picking up after us all, washing our towels, and loving our kids as much as she loves her own. Thanks to Michael for being a big brother, not only to my nieces but to my own kids and loving them the way you do, and for the relationship you share with both me and Joey. Thanks to Kellie for loving both of my kiddos and figuring out a way to split your time and interests with them, and for loving me and Joey as much as we love you. Thanks to McKenzie Jean for being our constant source of entertainment and joy.

Thanks to Doak for our amazing Hawaii shirts and for posing for pictures I know you didn't want to. Thanks to Andrea for bringing Gavin, Faith, and Brodie into our lives and adding even more cousins to enjoy. Thanks to Gavin making us laugh and being our flying squirrel surfer. Thanks to Faith for being our sweet little one and being probably the only soft spoken of the cousins. And thanks to Brodie for sometimes letting us hug you and get your kisses.

And last, but certainly not least, thanks to the people who live with me every day. Thanks to Joey for navigating me when it was my turn to lead the pack, for taking the kids alone on your surfing adventure, and for giving the kids the thrill of boogie boarding with at least one parent. Thanks to Kylee for being my sweet motherer of all the kids and for always worrying about whether her mom was having a good time. Thanks to Blaine, my baby boy who is not such a baby anymore, for allowing me to watch through your eyes just how to enjoy every bit of an experience there is to get out of it and for making sure I know you love me the most! Until next time, Hawaii...and there will be a next time...thank you, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...