5/24/12

Red Carpet Event

Yesterday, my offspring, my son walked the red carpet.
Sierra Vista Elementary had a red carpet awards. This is not to be confused with the every year classroom awards. This was invitation only! While all the second students attended, only the parents of those getting a red carpet award were invited.
And though the invitation is only for two (sorry, grandparents), student siblings could come as well.
Oh, what was his award for, you ask? Drumroll, please......

A HONOR ROLL FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!

That's right, folks. Blaine Caleb Onick receives the award for having nothing but A's for the entire second grade. Oh, you wanna see his red carpet walk? You got it!

And pictures? Of course!

I can already tell the 'red carpet' events in my life will come from my kiddos, and I wouldn't have it any.other.way!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...