5/31/12

Boys Weekend

I don't know much about the boys' trip to Ruidoso. Here's what I do know:

** Elijah and his parents traveled with Blaine and Joey.

** They all stayed at Pops' and Dawn's house.

** The boys LOVED the hummer.

** Elijah almost killed them on the hummer, but I have no details.

** They had a blast hanging out with each other and the other boys on the team.

** After the games one day, everybody came back to the house to celebrate Carlo's birthday.

** The boys gallivanted in the woods around the house, resulting in many, many cuts and bruises to bare legs.

** They all want to go back and stay and Pops' and Dawn's house in Ruidoso when they don't have to go to town and play baseball.

That's all I know. I'm pretty sure that's all a mom is supposed to know about a boys' weekend, too, even though some of the other moms got to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...