12/22/11

'Tis the Season...

...for no school and fun with friends.

Kylee and Kaitlyn met at the movies Monday night, and then Kaitlyn came home to spend the night with us. You may remember Kylee's friend, Kaitlyn, from our trip to Balmorhea for Labor Day.

Kaitlyn spent that night, the next night, AND Wednesday night! I'm not complaining! She's a joy to have, and it was nice to have her around for Kylee while Joey and I worked this week. Blaine went to Terry's a couple of days and then with his Daddy to work.

The girls had a blast. Doak and Andrea got Kylee a pie pop maker, so the girls and I went and got the ingredients from a couple of the recipes for them to make. The first day, I got this text.

The second day I got home to find them like this.

And the third day, while Blaine was at the farm, they SWORE not to tell him if I took them to the Fred Loyahouse for the light show. Kaitlyn had never been, so I agreed.
There wasn't really much to tell him, it turns out, because the shows are only on the weekends. I figured they would be disappointed, but they didn't act it. I think they were just happy to be together, as it should be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...