12/3/11

Home Sweet Home

This weekend, we are enjoying our home. Well, the kids and I are. Joey is harvesting. The most wonderful time of the year is his busiest time of the year. I'm a single mom. And his son is feeling his dad being gone so much. When he got home last night, Blaine was all over him,so happy he was home!






















Before he got home, the kids had a little kitchen creation game. They each made each other a plate. Blaine made Kylee a plate that looked like Dad Dadbecause he "knows how much she loves Dad Dad". And Kylee made Blaine a plate, too.























Then they rated them.































I loves nights like this when they are BFFs! They don't come all that often anymore, so when they do, it warms my heart!


After their game, Kylee put on her waitressoutfit, said, "Welcome to poodles," and served her brother drinks.Yikes! Don't worry. It was really only lemonade.

I'm really not sure who enjoyed the night more, the kids or me. Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...