6/1/11

Memorial Fun - iPhone Style

***Believe it or not, I do not carry my camera everywhere we go, so this post is done iPhone style! (Except for Kylee's dance pics) Mom Mom took some pictures, but they haven't been uploaded, or at least not shared with me, so this is how we roll today.***

Friday night of Memorial Day weekend after sending this beautyoff to her first dress rehearsal, the boys and I headed to Mom Mom's to hang out with Kyle's family, who had come to town. Then we picked her up at 10:30 PM only to have to have her back there at 8:00 AM!

Saturday morning, my boys headed to baseball practice while Kyle's girls went to get pedicures. Then we all met up, after a little shopping with Myra, of course, at Olive Garden, for which we got in a little trouble with Kylee for because that's one of her favorite places.

After we picked her up, we then went to the movies. This guywas standing in front of the theater. The kids thought he was great, and we definitely contributed to the prevention of Robot poverty! After checking out what's to comeMom Mom took this crewto see Kung Fu Panda while Dad Dad saw Pirates and the adult "kids" went to Bridesmaids (gag!).

When we "kids" got out of the movie, Dad Dad and Mom Mom had already taken the little ones to their house, so we stopped by Bed Bath and Beyond to get Kyle a new pillow. It's not enough just to feel the pillow, though, so this is what we were treated to.Have I told you how much my big baby brother, Mr. County Commissioner himself cracks.me.up?! Well, he does. Regularly!

We spent the rest of the evening eating, laughing, and playing spades. Myra and I kicked Joey and Kyle's b-u-t-t butt, in case you were wondering. Then I had the pleasure of bringing all the kids back to my house to spend the night.

Poor Kylee had danced so many hours, she was absolutely wiped Sunday morning. Since her recital was that night, I decided to get these threeout of our house to let her rest. When we got to Dad Dad and Mom Mom's, we had some serious leg wrestling matches ensue.Of course, Kyle and I had to show them how it was done, followed by Kyle and Myra, and then Myra and me, but the littles didn't grab a camera for that. Thank God.

After Kylee woke up and she and Joey joined us, we had some more food, laughs, and playing. Then I loaded up Kylee and took her back to the house for another round of rollers, make-up, loading costumes, and putting on hose to head back to Magoffin once again for the actual performace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...