6/1/11

Dance Recital 2011


This is where we've spent every Sunday night of Memorial Day since Kylee was three. We were talking about it at the recital, and Blaine has been every year since he was born. The only thing that changes are the costumes, the number of costumes, the number of dances she performs in, and the ages of the people that go. This year she performed in EIGHT dances. She was in just about every other dance performed...almost.

She is amazing, y'all. I'm totally not just bragging either. (okay, maybe I am, but I'm not the only one!) I've had several people from the studio tell me how awesome she is and how it wouldn't be the same without her. And she loves it. With everything she has she loves it. She works so hard at it. Through the year, she's at the dance studio a minimum of six hours a week. It's usually more. She goes from 5:30 to 7:30 on Tuesdays, 7:00 to 8:00 on Thursdays, and 12:00 to 3:00 (usually 4:00) on Saturdays. And all of that is when there is nothing going on, no competitions, no recitals, nothing, just class.

I don't have any video. It's not allowed in the auditorium. I don't have any pictures. They aren't allowed in the auditorium. They do all their own pictures and videos, so the parents sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. When we get pictures and DVDs, I will share. This is just a total bragfest.

Here are the few pictures I could take. These are the girls women who make it happen. Lorraine, Eva, and Valeria

These are just some of the friends who make it enjoyable.
Jaqui, Girls on stage afterwards, Brittany

These are the ones who do the pick ups, drop offs, cheering, and writing of checks.
Dad Dad and Mom Mom, Baby Brother, and Mom and Dad
(Papa and Nana were there, too, but since it was a three-hour show, they had to run feed and couldn't wait for the dismissal.)

Am I in trouble with the beauty who can move that body or what?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...