4/16/11

Playing Photographer

I played photographer today with our friends, Mat, Cecy, and Chris Estrada. Mat is doing his confirmation at church soon, and they wanted pictures for his invitations. Cecy asked me if I would do them. She has seen pictures I take of just the kids and asked me to do it. We made plans to go downtown to eat the Garden, where there's cool alleys, and I thought I could get some good pictures.

Before we went, Blaine, of course had a game. To get in the photographic "mood", I took my camera to the game. Here are a few I took.

The plan with the Estradas was for all of us to go so I could do their pictures and some of our kids, but Kylee was not feeling well. She didn't even go to dance. Her head and stuffy nose and asthma were killing her. Because Mat's confirmation is so soon, we decided to go ahead and go but do my kids another day. I took about 40 pics or so of the Estrada family. These are some of my favorites. Because my girl was at home, after pictures and eating, we kinda rushed home so I could check on her and be home with her....but not before I got some pictures of my boys.And Blaine wanted a picture of his guy.Yes. I took a picture of an action figure. I even posed him. And he rocked it!

When we got back to the house, Kylee was feeling a little better. So tonight we took them to see Soul Surfer. What an amazing movie!! They had a little photo time of themselves in the booth at the theater.

It turned into a very photogenic kinda day, and if nothing else, we had fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...