4/26/11

Before the Storm

Saturday morning, Grandmommy and I got up and started getting ready for lunch. It's a little odd to peel 10 lbs of potatoes at seven o'clock in the morning, but I did it anyway. While we worked and Kylee slept,the rest visited.

When Kylee woke up, Dad Dad and Mom Mom presented us with our Easter. The kids each had a golden (or silver) prize egg with $20 in them. The day before while the big girls and I were at the grocery store, they had come begging me to buy them this baby doll. I told them they had enough baby dolls, and I absolutely wasn't buying it. They told me it was only $7. I told them it wasn't about the money, that they had enough babies, and I wasn't buying it. They told me they would pay me back. Again, I told them it wasn't about the money. When they got their Easter eggs, they proceeded to beg their grandparents to take them to Wal-Mart. They agreed. So we got them dressedand off they went.

You know they came back with not just one of those dolls, but two, one for each. Blaine got some motorcycles, and McKenzie got a purse with a horse in it. That money was burning holes in their pockets!

When they got back, the chaos begin. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...