4/25/11

Good Friday at Grandmommy's

We got up Friday, ready to hit the ground running. Grandmommy had to work that morning, so after paying her a visit, we headed to the mall for some shoes and entertainment. The kids got in the photo boothand thehurricane wind machine. Then we met Grandmommy for lunch.

By the time we were finished with lunch, Joey, Dad Dad, and Mom Mom had arrived, and we were ready to color eggs.Then I ran to the grocery store for the things we needed for lunch. Then while I got some things ready for Saturda and Grandmommy filled the plastic eggsAfter Dad Dad, Mom Mom, Kyle and Myra took the kids to see Soul Surfer and Grandmommy, Joey and I went to Kyan's birthday for a while, we came back and visitedwhile the kids played.The girls played like they had one arm
like the girl in Soul Surfer all weekend. They had me tie one arm behind their back. They tried everything with it.

It was {a} Good Friday.



P.S. Saturday is coming. In case you can't tell already, I took a lot of pictures this weekend. 177 to be exact. Saturday was the "big" day. I'm still sorting through those figuring out which will make it on here. For now, I'm headed to a baseball game.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...