4/15/11

Out of the Mouth of Babes Blaine

This boy! You never know what will come out of his mouth!

Example 1:
Every night we have to sign Blaine's agenda after his homework or he gets a yellow dot and lunch detention. Tuesday night before his game, he did his homework at Mom Mom's house before his dad picked him up. Wednesday morning when we got ready for school, his backpack was still in his dad's truck. We called Joey, and he took the backpack to school. That night he said, "Mom, you are so lucky! I saw that you didn't sign my agendy, but before Mrs. Sanchez saw it, I put "SO" (my initials) on there. You're so lucky!" I said, "You signed my name?" He said, "Yea. You're so lucky! Don't worry. Mrs. Sanchez didn't even know it was me."

Example 2:
His story in his fluency folder this week was about a tea party. One of the questions was: What was your favorite part of the story. His response was: I didn't like any of this story because I'm a boy.

Example 3:
Wow, Mom, that guy looks like Jackson Cap Sparrow! (Captain Jack Sparrow)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...