11/25/09

Bibles and Besties

Blaine has a new obsession, one I'm not complaining about at all. Remember in my previous post I told you about hhim SLEEPING with his Bible? Ever since he's been reading it CONSTANTLY. He even asked if he could go in the cafeteria before school and read it instead of playing with his friends. Every spare moment, this is how I find him.

Sunday after church we had a nice surprise. Michael, Courtney, and Staci called and wanted to have lunch. Kylee was so excited. She had missed Staci so much.

Staci felt the same way because Michael told us while they were waiting for us to get to the restaurant, Staci could not sit still and squealed when we walked in the door.
After lunch we all went bowling. When it was over, Michael had to get the girls back to his house to do some stuff before they went home to their mom. Kylee asked if Staci could come home with us, and I told her I didn't care if her daddy didn't. Michael said maybe next time because they had to get some stuff done. Both girls were devastated. I promised them we would get together again soon and not wait so long. I said maybe after Thanksgiving they could have a sleepover. When we got to the house, Kylee went straight to the bathroom. I went in a few minutes later to check on her, and she was just in there crying. Bless her heart. She missed one of her besties!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...