10/30/09

Ghoul School Dayz

Today is Halloween at school!! The kids needed treats to take, so I tried to make some candy corn rice krispie treats last night, but I am challenged in figuring out how to position and cut to make it look the way it's supposed to. This is what it's SUPPOSED to look like:

I followed the directions exactly, but I CANNOT figure out how to cut them to make them look like that!!! I'm shapely challenged (in more ways than one ... ha ha ha ha!!) This is what MINE looked like:

Whatever! I tried everything. I spent more than an hour cutting them differently. Whatever! The colors are right for Halloween. The kids were fine with them. Done. Whatever!

Now on to the things I created that are perfect. Meet Candy Corn A-go-go and Optimus Prime.






They have a Halloween dance today. THis is Blaine's first dance ever and Kylee's first event as Student Council President. It will be a big day for both. More later. Stay tuned for the rest of the story!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...