10/6/09

Are YOU my Mother Brother?

Bryce and Sassy came to visit this weekend. Friday night, Dad Dad and Mom Mom took them and my kids to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs while Joey and I kissed all night, just as Blaine predicted went to dinner and to see The Invention of Lying. (It was AWFUL! DON'T spend your money there!) Blaine had so much fun with Bryce, he asked him to be his brother. Sweet little guy!

Saturday morning, after I slept late while my husband had to go to work and my parents were caring for my children (AWFUL mother I am ;-)), Kylee went to dance while the rest of us went to watch Blaine's t-ball game in the sprinkling rain. After the game, we all headed to Chick-fil-A. Then Bryce and Dad Dad went to see their own movie; Joey and Blaine to nap; and the girls went shopping, of course.

It was such a beautiful, cool, fall day that we ordered pizza in and had game night. It was sssooo much fun! I LOVE game night. Why don't we do that more often?

Sunday morning, Dad Dad and Mom Mom too the kids to Krispy Kreme, while we, again, got to sleep a LITTLE late, and then we all went to church. AFter lunch, Bryce and Sassy had to head back for school. I sure hope they come back soon. It's so fun having them here....and Bryce didn't get to give me a little ride with his new driving permit.

My kids are out of school for two weeks for intersession. Even though I am working the whole time to pay for the Phoenix trip, hopefully we'll fall into something fun and interesting.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...