10/12/09

Not Me Monday




It was not me who threw a dinner party at my house for a friend's birthday and used Walmart "china"! Nope, it wasn't me! I would always use FINE china for a party!

And it certainly wasn't me who left all the leftover mess from said birthday party the ENTIRE next day while my family and I vegged out and watched movies and never even got dressed. It wasn't me either who never even asked if my kids brushed their teeth on that day.

It would not be me who has NO idea where this bruise came from on my son's face. I'm the kind of mother who would ALWAYS know where bruises on my child came from.


I'm also not the kind of mother to spoil my daughter with a manicure and pedicure....AT THE SAME TIME....instead of paying her her allowance just because I desperately needed one myself. Nope, not me!



I would never tell my son, after hearing the never-ending whining about it not being fair, "Son, life is not fair!" Only to have him respond to me, "Life is to fair, Mommy!" Nope, MY child would NEVER speak to me in such a manner!

It was not me and would never be me who told my daughter, upon seeing the tennis shoes she wanted, "If you want look like you have no interest in your appearance at all, those are the ones you should get." I would never care what kind of shoes she wanted!

I would never do any of the above mentioned things. Nope, not me!

1 comment:

mbc said...

Ha, love it! ME either!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...