10/22/09

I may be killed...

....but Kylee said the FUNNIEST thing last night. If you are reading this and you know my daughter, PLEASE don't discuss this with her. The ONLY reason I'm posting it is because this is my "baby book", if you will.

We were getting our pajamas on and getting ready for bed, and out of the blue, she just said, "Mommy, sometimes when my butthole itches, I just fart to scratch it."
I got nothing. NOTHING! I couldn't say anything. But I laughed until I cried...not in front of her, of course.

And Blaine, just a few short moments after Kylee's little 'ism, was telling me a story about all the verses at AWANA he can recite. When I told him he was so smart, he responded, "Yeah, 'cause when I wanna know someping, I just grab it and slam it in my brain so I have it."

I'm telling you, two of the funniest kids ON EARTH!

1 comment:

mbc said...

omg, speechless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...