3/3/09

Delayed reaction

Kylee has been trying to get over a sinus/throat infection for about two weeks. Friday night it traveled down into her lungs and set her asthma off. Saturday morning, I cancelled all our plans to stay home with her. Since we were home, I painted Blaine's room, which he's been wanting done since Christmas. It's not what I would have done, but it is his room, and he picked it. Two walls are tan and two walls are blue. The blue is gorgeous, and I wish he had let me do his whole room in it, but.... He wanted to help me, which I THOUGHT would last all of ten minutes, but he stuck it out to the end.








Sunday after church, Kylee was feeling better and wanted to go to the Olive Garden for lunch. Blaine was imitating her every move and word. She did real well igonoring him for a while. Then she screamed, "Blaine, quit intimidating me. *smirk*

I was cleaning out my refrigerator, and packing up all the leftovers to take to work for them to be finished off yesterday. Blaine just watched what I was doing and then said, "You must be REALLY hungry for lunch, Mommy!" I laughed, of course, and said, "No, Blaine. I'm just taking all these leftovers for the girls at work to eat." He said, "Why are you feeding them lunch? They aren't your kids."

1 comment:

RED {Michelle} said...

I'm so glad you are able to document all the "out of the mouth of babes" instances...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...