3/31/09

Fibromyalgia and Stomach bugs SUCK!!!

I AM I AM going to get pictures and a blog about Blaine's birthday up. It was fun; everybody enjoyed. Blaine woke up Saturday night (after the party) at midnight puking his guts up...bless his heart. He puked all day Sunday (his 5th birthday :()I have to say, though, I have NEVER met ANYBODY, big or small that handled puking as well as this boy does! He would just sit up, say, "I'm gonna puke again!", puke, lay back down and say, "I'm gonna try to sleep before I have to puke again." It was so matter of fact. I'm so proud of the little guy. And last week but ESPECIALLY Sunday and Monday, my vertigo and headaches have really kicked my butt. I'm feeling a little better today, got a new medicine from the doc this morning, and I promise to get the pictures up tomorrow....or at least before Kylee's birthday this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...