12/14/10

On the 1st day of Christmas..

Last year Grandmommy had a really neat story to tell when she came down for Christmas. Somebody had dropped something on her porch each night, rang the doorbell, and ran off. I'm not sure who loved it more, Kylee or Grandmommy. Kylee has been thinking all year who she can do this with. Since yesterday was the first day of the 12 days of Christmas, a decision had to be made. I think she made the perfect choice.Terry, the lady who has taken care of both of them since birth.

We've gone shopping and we have something for each day of Christmas. Last night was the 1st day of Christmas. So in a box, with a note that said, On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: One Christmas ornament.(I wasn't prepared with my camera, and the kids were so excited, they would not let me go home. So a phone pic it is. Better than nothing, I guess.) We headed to Terry's. I parked several houses away in the dark, turned off my lights, and off they went. They laid the ornament on her porch, rang the doorbell, and ran off. They jumped in the car, and off we went. We circled the block several times until she picked it up from the porch.

We plan to do this for the next 12 11 days. Isn't it FUN?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...