12/19/10

Here Comes Santa Clause!!

This handsome guyhad his 1st Grade Christmas program Thursday night. His teacher,Mrs. Sanchez, did a great job teaching these kids Here Comes Santa Clause.

I know in that video you can only see mine, but they all did great. Mine did the best, though, so I focused in on him. (hehe!) I was so so proud of him. Don't you love at the end how he leans over to tell his friends something (no doubt making sure they were watching him) and then took a big bow? This boy cracks me up!

Maybe he did so well because he had a special guest on hand. Because of Dad Dad and Mom Mom's Christmas this weekend and because she lives in the Artic and it was supposed to snow that night, Grandmommy was on hand to watch him. Papa and Nanawere there, too. Dad Dad and Mom Mom had prior engagements that weren't to be broken, but they'll watch the video...more than once.

This boy makes my heart swell!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...