12/6/10

Dance Party USA

Kylee had her Christmas dance party Saturday night. She's getting so grown up, I figured she would just want her to drop us off. But, nope! I got to go in. Since Joey is harvesting, Blaine got to go, too.

I was a little nervous because these two had been fighting all day long! At one point, I even heard Blaine scream, "Well, if you think I'm on the naughty list, you better check it twice!" As soon as we arrived at the restaurant, they were best friends.Why is it they are so well behaved with everybody but me?

I was also nervous Blaine would get bored before it was over. Not sure what I was thinking. He fit right inwith all the pretty girls, and never missed a beat.

We visited while we ordered dinner and waited for our food. Kylee sat by Miss Eva, her favorite dance teacher, and Blaine had a sudden interest in all things dance...and Miss Eva.

After dinner, the girls got their certificates from their teachersand in true girly fashion, posed for pictures and gossiped while Blaine went around telling the same joke about fifty times. And he told everybody Dad Dad told him the best joke, just like they knew who Dad Dad was. Because, you know, everybody has a Dad Dad, and if they don't, they should.

It was a fun evening, and we thank Miss Eva and Miss Loraine for arranging it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...