12/15/10

First Band Concert

Kylee and Taliyeahad their first performance last night.

After a band-sponsored spaghetti dinnerfor the families, the three Clarke Middle School bands performed in the gym. The 6th grade, Beginner Band,played their warm up and then two songs, First Christmas March and Jolly Old St. Nicholas. I was so afraid she was gonna have an asthma attack just watching herblow that horn, but I was so proud!

It brought back so many memories for me, too. As I watched it, I could totally turn Mrs. Acosta into Mrs. McAnally. Do all band directors share the same mannerisms, or was I totally just reminiscing?

Ok, back to Kylee.

Both sets of grandparents came
, and Kylee was so excited.

Thursday night we get to do it all over when Blaine sings in his Christmas program. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...