12/31/10

I Want a Hippopatomus Hunting Gear for Christmas

The day after Christmas, as usual, we loaded up and headed to Midland. I told them we would be there by noon, but I guess they didn't believe me. So when we got there, lunch wasn't to be ready until two. While waiting, we laughed at the dancing hat and roped. After lunch, the chaos began. McKenzie had REALLY wanted an iPod touch, but DD had told her she was too young. Maybe she would get a four-year old iPod. Kellie opened an iPod touch, and McKenzie's face was not that of Christmas spirit. She was UNhappy! Then she opened hersand was ssoo excited! It was NOT a four-year old iPod. There was lots of hunting gear,because, you know, we might be rednecks, and because after Christmas my boys and Pops set off to do some hunting and were successful.

Before the hunters left, though, we did a mini photoshoot with the cousins.Pretty good for amatuers, don't ya think?

After the hunters left and Kyle and his family went home, it was just Kylee, Dawn and I. I was a little worried she would be lonesome or bored. She wasn't lonesome with Hazel around, though, and decided she needed her own little photo shoot.
We and the hunters had a great time and an amazing Christmas with Pops and DD. Thanks, y'all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...