3/20/12

So Happy Together

Kyle and Myra came this last weekend to visit us for their spring break. I adore all of these kiddos, and I love even more how much they love each other!

We went bowling twice.
We went To The Clayground to make pottery.

We played school at Dad Dad and Mom Mom's, with a principal, a school secretary, an assistant principal, a teacher, and students with names like Derek Jeter.

All the littles spent the night at my house Saturday night. It felt good. I love it! Saturday morning when Kellie and the boys went to baseball practice, the girly girls and I ran to Target to get McKenzie a green shirt because it was St. Patrick's day, her mama forgot to pack her a green shirt, and "I am NOT getting pinched!" We also picked up the makings of a green lunch for St. Patrick's day.

(Green quesadillas, green grapes, and green cornflake cookies.) Afterwards, my favorite (minus one) girls and I stopped by my personal favorite green place.

More than the go-go-go fun, we were just happy to be together!! Especially these guys.


~~A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.--Marion C. Garretty~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...