3/22/12

4th Annual Interview

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Blaine - I love you
Kylee - You're a chicken

2. What makes mom happy?
Blaine - Me smiling
Kylee - Doing chores

3. What makes mom sad?
Blaine - When I don't wash good in the shower
Kylee - When I backtalk her

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Blaine - When I said in the car that Didi was a phoney
Kylee - By her laughing

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Blaine - Annoying to Kyle
Kylee - Not ANYTHING like me

6. How old is your mom?
Blaine - 36
Kylee - 36

7. How tall is your mom?
Blaine - Let's see (counting on my body) 23 inches, I would say
Kylee - 5 foot 1

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Blaine - Spend time with family
Kylee - Read

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Blaine - I don't know 'cause I'm not around...Cook
Kylee - Watch her shows

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Blaine - Cooking
Kylee - Writing a book

11. What is your mom really good at?
Blaine - Cooking, that's easy
Kylee - Cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Blaine - Baseball
Kylee - Dancing

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Blaine - Court reporter
Kylee - Court reporter

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Blaine - Goulash
Kylee - Anything I make

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Blaine - When she doesn't yell at me
Kylee - That she never spanks me anymore

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Blaine - Tweety Bird
Kylee - The mom from Good Luck Charlie

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Blaine - Go bowling sometimes
Kylee - Watch movies and go shopping

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Blaine - We both love baseball
Kylee - We're both weird

19. How are you and your mom different?
Blaine - She's bigger than me
Kylee - I'm a better dancer, more flexible and have more rythm

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Blaine - She says it ALL THE TIME
Kylee - She always says it

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Blaine - Somewhere with D'Anne
Kylee - Kirklands

For 2009 answers, click 2009

For 2010 answers, click 2010

For 2011 answers, click 2011

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the mom from Good Luck Charlie comment -- I can totally see it. :) Adorable interview. You are a special mom with lots of love and talent - clearly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...