2/21/11

-isms

*Blaine is totally into "As seen on TV" ads lately. Everything he sees, he thinks is PERFECT for our family. He thinks we need the bags that make things smaller to store. He thinks we need Oxyclean to clean up. He wants some new powerful cleaner to get his toothpaste out of the sink. Addicted!

*Papi has a "collar" that goes around his tiny body, making it easier to pick him up and put on a leash so as not to choke his tiny self. She calls it a hurdle. (I think she means girdle)

*I told Blaine I didn't have any money because I spent it all on his dog. He said, "Now I KNOW you're lying to me because I saw you write a check for the dog!"

*Kylee calls cow manure "cow manuever." You know I can't correct her.

*Friday night we drove by Taco Cabana, and they had a band playing outside. Blaine said, "What's going on here? Must be Friday taco night!"



1 comment:

Kevin said...

Our foster daughter came to me a couple of months ago and I asked her if she had brushed her teeth. She told me she had.

I informed her that if I wanted to, I could smell her breath and tell.

She responded with, "Dad! I don't have a tail. Only dogs and cows have tails."

I couldn't say a word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...