2/15/11

Happy --or not-- Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was just off this year. For some reason, I never felt like it was Valentine's Day. It came anyway.

Kylee had the "best dance ever," according to her text, at school. Her Valentine present(the hoodie) may have done the trick.

What did Blaine get? Strep. Happy Valentine's to him. This is what his and my day looked like.(He really did get a present, a DS game he wanted. Just like his Dad. Joey got a DS game he wanted, too. Boys will be boys.)

And my Valentine rocked it this year.EVERY coffee drinker needs one of these. It's the best. There were actually more "K cups," but since Blaine and I were home two days this week, we drank them. Yes, Blaine loves my Keurig, too. My boy!

I also ordered my blog book. Last year I only ordered one, thinking they could share it. Grandmommy thought both kids needed one. I thought that was silly. They would say the same thing. So we consulted Kyle. "If our Mom did this, wouldn't you think one would be enough, and we could share it?" His response, "Um..NO! I would want my own!" So they each got one this year, and although I know they will enjoy them much more later, they seem to be enjoying reading them now, too.


I couldn't be happier.

Until next year...Happy love day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...