7/21/10

Destination Disney - Typhoon Lagoon

Kellie had been looking forward to a waterpark all week, and since we thought it would be the easiest park for her to handle, that was our next stop. It really was the most relaxing day, even more so than our "rest" day.

I didn't take my camera because, well, I kind of adore it and didn't want it wet and ruined. So I stopped at our now beloved Walgreens and bought a waterproof. The pictures are nowhere near the quality I'd have hoped, but it did not dim the fun.

We made our camp by the wave pool and what a wave pool it was!! When the waves came, it was more like a tsunami! And we LOVED it!

We just kind of chilled, rode some slides, some of which were strong enough to pull our pants off, cruised the lazy river, and swam with the sharks. The day was cut a little short by a thunderstorm that shut us and the park down, but not before we'd had a great day!

The kids and I all agreed the best part was just the whole thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...