7/19/10

Destination Disney - Animal Kingdom

Day 2 (also known as Sunday, but who knows what day it is in the land of Disney?!) is off to Animal Kingdom!
We had our first character greeting , which we had a LOT less of this go-round since Blaine was actually big enough to ride most of the rides, but it was just as fun, all the same. Blaine's character of choice this year was Tigger. More of that to come as the week progresses.

It was the beginning of standing in lines and great shows.

Specific to Animal Kingdom was the safari , the dinosaur ride , Mount Everest, and the Living Tree.

Things not so specific to Animal Kingdom but happened there all the same were snacks, rain, and loving the grandparents
.

Kylee and Blaine agree that their favorite part of Animal Kingdom was the Kali River Rapids, which is a family raft that sends you down the river rapids. Because we rode it towards the end of the day, we got to ride it over and over and over again. We were SOAKED!! Because it is a water ride in which you get soaked, I have no pictures of their favorite part of the day. Boo! Because I have over 600 pictures from the trip, I guess I cannot complain much.

My favorite part of the day? Kellie told me at one point, "Steph, I've got a wedgie so big, it would put both of us in the hospital!" It took me as long to recover from that as it did from the exhaustion of the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...